WANTED: Young graduates 2019 to grow our Technology Consulting practice
Are you a dynamic, driven and ambitious graduate? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments and business process optimization projects? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
We are looking for Business and Technology Integration professionals who analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
You are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. By working closely with our clients, you will build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. Business and Technology Integration professionals develop specialized expertise —strategic, industry, functional, technical— in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work you will do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
As a Technology Consultant, specific responsibilities may also include:
- Design enterprise architecture and technology solutions
- Assess and diagnose technology environments
- Design technology infrastructures such as networks, security and platforms
- Set technology strategies
- Tune technology environments for optimal performance
- Perform testing work, ranging from application testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing to end-user testing
- Document business requirements
- Perform application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
- Assist in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.