Young Graduates in Technology (Graduation year 2020)
Are you about to graduate and ready to put your knowledge into practice? Does working in a hub of innovation sound appealing to you? Are you always at the forefront of new tech trends? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If the answer is “yes” for all the above (who can blame you?), then keep on reading!
This is what you’ll do:
• You’ll work alongside our experts in domains like Financial Services, Products and Resources or discover how SAP, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, BI, Robotics, Salesforce, Oracle, Workday and other technologies are used at Accenture to have an impact on business and society;
• You may join our Software Engineering team and specialize in one of the following tracks: Java, Architecting, Integration Architectures and Applications, Web & Mainframe development;
• You’ll participate in weekly meetings with different stakeholders where the dilemmas and solutions are on the agenda. Dare to voice your ideas!
• Project management is key: following up on both the difficulties as well as on the impact of the solutions you have proposed and implemented;
• You’ll use your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients by applying new methodologies, processes and technologies;
• You’ll listen to your clients’ needs; they’ll listen to your suggestions.
This is you:
• You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2020;
• You love the idea of tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable solutions;
• You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they’ll be the people you spend most of your day-time with, right?
• You are passionate about technology and have a keen interest in business;
• You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
• You are perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and you can also express yourself in the other language.
This is in it for you:
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
This is us:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.