Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
As a technical analyst, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for our clients based on custom-built solutions, such as Java and .NET. You will receive world-class training in order to achieve this and you’ll be amazed at the diversity of opportunities to develop your potential and grow professionally.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Performing analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, technology, etc..
- Assist in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies
- Performing application design activities (e.g. writing functional designs), portions of technology architecture and technical design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc..)
- A degree in computer science or informatics
- 1-3 years working experience in functional and/or technical design of custom technology applications (Java, .NET, C/C++)t
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French
- Knowledge on UML, XML and SQL
- Java, .NET, C/C++ knowledge and/or working experience
- Programming knowledge or experience
- Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
To find out more about the role or Accenture Technology Architecture offering in general, visit our microsite: https://www.accenture.com/be-en/service-architecture-services-overview.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.