Supply Chain & Operations Strategy Senior Manager
At Accenture Strategy you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Supply Chain & Operations Strategy professionals help our clients to shape their future (digital) supply chain, integrating planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, fulfillment and supplier management, as well as improving end-to-end cost competitiveness.
As a Supply Chain & Operations Strategy Senior Manager, you will manage project teams delivering front-end insights into our client’s operations functions and help these organizations formulate and implement actionable strategies to drive cost reduction, growth and innovation through operations-wide transformations. You are able to build and maintain strong client relationships. You will be responsible for growth of the practice and will need to drive the sales process independently. You will:
- Set direction to establish near-term goals for your area of responsibility
- Complex business problem solving capabilities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Demonstrated team and work effort management with autonomy in decision-making and in determining approaches to critical assignments
- (Re)allocate budgets and resources to mission-critical objectives, increasing investment in strategic imperatives while eliminating non value adding costs
- Influence and constructively challenge senior management at the client and within Accenture
- Sell Operations projects in the BeLux region, preferably in Resources, Products and/or Electronics & High Tech
- Completed Master’s degree
- More than 8 years of experience in supply chain planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, fulfillment and/or supplier management
- Excellent communication and program management skills
- Proven and very strong sales skills in a consulting context
- Financial acumen and natural interest in technology
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and French
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.