Senior Financial Controller
As a Senior Financial Controller, you perform monthly financial closings and the Balance sheet and Profit & Loss analysis for the companies you are responsible for. Besides, you are responsible for approval purchase invoices & purchase requests, VAT returns, Payroll reconciliation and vacation accrual. The Senior Financial Controller performs and monitors Accenture internal financial accounting processes and performs special assignments for the Country Controller.
• Conduct monthly financial closings
• Complete Internal Sox Controls where applicable
• Perform finance reviews of invoices, approval of purchases invoices & purchase requests
• Follow-up of purchase invoices & recurring costs
• Conduct Profit & Loss analysis
• Conduct Balance sheet and Profit & Loss reconciliation
• Payroll reconciliation
• Vacation accrual
• VAT returns and other withholding tax declarations
• Ensuring General Accepted Account Principles and Accenture policies and procedures compliancy
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Master in Tax or Accounting or Economics
• Good knowledge and experience in finance, general accounting and accounting reconciliations. Knowledge US Gaap is a plus
• Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Native French or Dutch and knowledge of the other language. Very good knowledge of English.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
• Experience with SAP FI/HR is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.