Salesforce Functional Consultant
You have a passion for improving the way companies work by proposing and delivering innovative solutions? You have an appetite for cloud technologies and digital transformation? Let Accenture Salesforce welcome you!
The Accenture Salesforce team offers transformational and differentiated cloud services to its customers. These services include strategy, advisory, and technology services to shape, deliver and maintain our Salesforce implementations. We are extending our team to drive continued growth in Belgium. Check out more information about our teams here.
In this context, we look for experienced Functional Salesforce Consultants to join our exceptional team.
The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your Career Level, but is likely to include:
• Research industry best practices and propose innovative solutions based on Salesforce
• Define solutions for solving business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of circumstances in the field requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives;
• Co-Create with customers to translate business needs into prototypes, and solutions that adhere to the desired user experience
• Deliver at scale sales, service or marketing transformations, leveraging the Agile best practices and the full potential of Salesforce
• Lead teams of highly qualified functional- and/or technical resources, both on-shore as well as near- and off-shore.
• Connect with our global network and get infused in our Industry solutions and accelerators
• A minimum of 2 years of Salesforce experience in medium and large-scale implementation(s)
• Experience in one or more Salesforce solutions (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ, Platform, Mulesoft)
• Have at least the Salesforce Administration certification
• Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies across the delivery lifecycle;
• Strong analytical skills with a focus on the business value of IT solutions;
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and ability to present to a variety of audiences (executive to technically detailed audiences);
• Open-minded, enthusiastic and accountable;
• Excellent command of Dutch and/or French and English.
A work environment with a focus on your personal and professional development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international companies.
Within Accenture, we offer our employees a suite of training opportunities aligned to your professional career path and personal development.
From day 1, you will also get personal mentoring from a senior colleague which will enables you to focus on your development and help take your career to the next level.
An amazing team of smart, motivated and driven people in the Salesforce Business Group. You will experience our knowledge sharing sessions, after-work drinks and an overall good atmosphere in an environment where innovation, proactivity and high performance is rewarded.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Is this the position for you?
Then we are eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Now´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dieter Heylen via firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance world. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis.