New Banking Executive specialized in at least one of the key Financial Service areas listed below (based in Brussels or Luxembourg)
- New Distribution & Operating Models / Branch Transformation
- Lower client cost-to-serve, physical distribution optimization, customer right channelling, digital operations optimization
- Improve customer experience, connected “phygital” experience, optimized customer interaction models
- Boost customer revenues, tellers to sellers, remote sales capabilities and service-to-sales
- Digital Credit
- Leverage mortgages to sustain client acquisition
- Maximize profitability via short terms credits & cross selling
- Launch digitalization for SME’s & new actors
- Innovative Payments, Open Banking, Fintechs and PSD2
- Create new opportunities to provide increased consumer value and new revenue streams
- Reduce costs through simplification
- Develop banking as a living service
- Encourage the differentiation through innovation
- Smart automation & Artificial Intelligence
- Drive clients’ intelligent transformation
- Use new technologies to transform client interaction to drive satisfaction and revenue
- Digital Decoupling & New Architectures
- Improve time to market via AGILE & DEVOPS transformation
- Take up PSD2 and Open Banking challenges via API-ZATION
- Accelerate transition to RPA and AI
- Unlock the potential of data
Do you recognize yourself as expert in at least one of the key topics described above? Are you ready to join our New Banking practice within Financial Services to support C-levels grow their business and deliver value from meaningful customer relationships and optimized distribution networks?
As an executive in our New Banking practice, you will be steering teams delivering valuable insights and implementing business change with a focus on people, processes and tooling while anticipating and reacting to a changing and disrupted banking market.
Additionally, you will have to show eagerness to engage with the client to shape and discuss new value propositions.
- Minimal 7 to 12 years of consulting experience in financial services
- Strong business development and offering management experience
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytic skills
- Creative yet pragmatic problem-solver with a broad understanding of current marketing & sales trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining High Performance
- Solid interpersonal skills, team and C-level client relationship building skills
- Outstanding communications skills in Dutch, French and English
Within the Banking practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading Financial Services companies on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging on our state of the art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com. #AccentureFS