- Consulting and partnering with our public service clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions
- Identifying management consulting opportunities in the public sector and working with our clients to shape these opportunities
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmap to help activate the defined client transformations
- Support delivering major complex client (digital) transformation
- A university degree from a leading business school;
- More than 5 years of functional & management experience
- Relevant experience in project management;
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- People management and coaching experience;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Within the Consulting practice of Accenture BeLux, you will get the opportunity to work for large public service organisations, building a bigger Management Consulting practice and working on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertize by leveraging on our state of the art public service assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.