Management Consultant in Life Insurance Sector
Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors:
- Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation trough Digitalization and back-office automation.
- Banking: Accenture's dedicated banking professionals help banks consolidate, rationalize and automate to outperform competitors.
- Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
The BeLux Insurance practice is the leader in consulting services to insurance clients in BeLux. We have more than 250 dedicated people working on insurance projects and a specialized local insurance team of +60 individuals focusing on high-end management and technology consulting as well as on application development services. We are working with a vast majority of the top BeLux insurers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading insurers industrialize their operations, turn into the digital and automation which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
As management consultant, you will apply your functional / technical experience in insurance to analyze, design, build and deliver high value digital solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be working on exciting projects and create client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented consultants who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy projects such as Life Operating Model & local benchmarking, Life IT Transformation, Automate manual activities and processes, large IT digital transformation implementations & Robotics. You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our Life insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes to shape major digital transformation journeys
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmap to help activate the defined client transformations
Support delivering major complex client digital transformation both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side
•A university degree from a leading business school;
•1 to 5 years of functional experience in the Insurance industry either at a consulting company or at a Life insurer (Retail, Corporate or Private)
• Knowledge and functional experience on Life software solution & package (example: BSB Software package (Vermeg)) with previous active role on such project
•Skills in 1 or more of insurance front office and back office processes: Underwriting / Policy Servicing / Claims Management / Product Management & Actuarial studies / Distribution & Marketing / Customer Relationship Management
•Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
•Strong problem solving capability;
•Eagerness to grow;
•Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
•Flexibility to work partially abroad;
•Relevant experience in project management;
•People management and coaching experience;
•Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
•Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Within the Consulting insurance practice of Accenture BeLux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertize by leveraging on our state of the art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.