- We develop and implement GBS strategies for single, multiple or integrated functions
- We drive value for the wider enterprise, far beyond wage arbitrage
- We assess the health and maturity of existing shared services organization and formulate strategies to improve their performance
- We infuse GBS with digital capabilities to drive better business outcomes and lower process vulnerability. Our proposed solutions encompass analytics, robotics, artificial & communication intelligence, dynamic dashboards & visualization, etc.
You will deliver GBS projects from strategic assessment to final value realization. You will be part of project teams who navigate clients through change journeys and resolve project and solution complexity. You will also support sales activities in this domain.
You will help with the creation of innovative thought leadership around the future of GBS in a digital world.
- Preferably 3 to 4 years of experience in successfully implementing GBS organizations
- Must-have is strong affinity with robotics, intelligent automation, analytics and GBS enabling technologies
- Fluent communication in English
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Demonstrate discipline and eagerness to succeed
- A master degree from a leading university or business school
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.