- We help deliver insights that drive better and faster decisions across the enterprise
- We create efficient finance operations integrated within the end-to-end value chain
- We define and build all aspects of Finance Operating Models
- We innovate relentlessly and deploy digital capabilities to drive better business outcomes and lower process vulnerability. Our proposed solutions encompass digital operating models including predictive analytics, robotics, artificial & communication intelligence, dynamic dashboards & visualization, blockchain, etc.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in successfully shaping and delivering Finance Transformations at large international companies
- Have a compelling vision for Finance and the ability to articulate your point of view
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Performance Management and Finance processes
- Ability to have impactful conversations with CFOs and engage with their teams and stakeholders
- Fluent communication in English, Dutch and French
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Demonstrate discipline and eagerness to succeed
- A master degree from a leading university or business school
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.